11th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems
13 January 2017
ISMB, with Fukuoka Institute of Technology (Japan) and the Universitat Politecnica De Catalunya in Barcelona (Spain), organizes the 11th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems, that will be held from July 10 to 12 at Politecnico di Torino, Turin.
The conference aims to deliver a platform of scientific interaction between three interwoven challenging areas of research and development of future ICT-enabled applications: Software Intensive Systems, Complex Systems, and Intelligent Systems.
CISIS is aiming at delivering a forum for in-depth scientific discussions amongst the three communities leading to significant contributions in several areas such as:
1. Database and Data Mining Applications
2. Artificial Intelligence and Bio-Inspired Computing
3. Multimedia and E-Learning Systems
4. Next Generation Wireless Networks
5. Semantic Web, Web Services and Data Integration
6. Autonomic Computing and Communication
7. Security and Trusted Computing
8. Optimization and Modeling of Complex Systems
9. P2P, Grid and Scalable Computing
10. Cloud Computing Services and Orchestration Tools
11. FPGA Heterogeneous Architecture
12. Fog Computing
All accepted papers will be included in conference proceedings of "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" series published by Springer. Proceedings will be sent by Springer for indexing in EI and SCOPUS. Presented papers at CISIS will be considered for publication in some Special Issues in International Journals.
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2017
Authors Notification: April 15, 2017
Author Registration: April 25, 2017
Conference Dates: July 10-12, 2017